- Application form for the academic year shall be issued at first week of January and admission shall start from third week of January every year.
- Buy Registration form for 200 /- IRS and fill all the details to office to get application form.
- Application forms need to be duly filled and to be submitted in school office with the following documents
- Xerox Copy of Birth Certificate
- Address proof for parents (Aadhar or Ration Card or Passport Copy)
- Passport size photographs – 4 nos.
- Admission interview date shall be notified to the number mentioned in the application form.
- Any one of the parent should accompany student for interview in the specified date.
- Fee paid will not be refunded if the admission is withdrawn by parents.
- Admission shall not be confirmed until the payment of first term fees.
- Parents has to pay the first term fees or advance of 2000/- before March 15th to ensure their kids continuity for the next academic year.
- The school reserves the right to withdraw the admission of a child at any time during the academic year for the following reasons and the fee paid will not be refunded.
- Serious Breach of conduct or Repeated Indiscipline
- Failure to pay the school dues or to follow the rules and regulations of school.
- Minimum age for admission to various classes is as below (As on June 31 of the admitting year)
| Pre KG
|| 2 Years
| Jr. KG
|| 3 Years
| Sr. KG
|| 4 Years
| Ist Std
|| 5 Years
| IInd Std
|| 6 Years
- Contact Correspondent / Admin Manager / Head of Academy if you have any doubt / query regarding Admissions.
- No transfer certificate will be issued unless the pupil has paid all the fees dues.
- Students who want to leave the school in the middle of the academic year should pay the full fees for the academic year.
- Admission fees will not be refunded for the students who want to withdraw from school after having paid the fees.
- Parents who wish to apply TC for their ward should do by 28th February. Any application beyond that time may invite the payment of the 1st term fee for the next academic year.