- Pupils must achieve ninety percent attendance during the academic year. A special certificate of appreciation is awarded to students with a hundred percent attendance.
- Re-examination will not be conducted for any absentee.
- No student shall take leave without obtaining prior permission. All applications for leave should be given in writing and signed by the parent or legal guardian of the pupil.
- A pupil who is absent due to unforeseen circumstance must state his / her excuse in the leave record of his / her school hand book.
- No student must leave the school during school hours without the written request from the parent to the principal. Teacher concerned should be informed before leaving the school.
- In case of illness extending for and more than three days a medical certificate should accompany the leave application.
- A pupil who is absent for five consecutive days without prior permission will have his / her name struck offs the rolls. A penalty of Rs. 250/- should be paid for readmission.
- Attendance is compulsory on the re-opening day after summer holidays, terminal examination holidays and special holidays such as Ramadan & Eid-ul-Adha holidays.
- Attendance is compulsory on those days when events such as Sport’s day, Annual day etc., are held.
- The promotion of pupil will be based on the academic performance and regularity in attendance in the academic year.
- Pupils without adequate attendance will not be allowed to appear for the annual examinations.